Skip to main content

"Everything that Glitters Aint Gold"

Hello Wonderfully Made Ladies,

I know, I know it has been a while since you last heard from me but to be honest and transparent as I always am.  I must say I lost myself for a minute and am just now getting back to ME.
As I am approaching my 30th Birthday really soon I must say I am  
starting to realize what it’s all about and what I want for my life.  I must admit that love was at the forefront and still is a little but after having a relationship for the last month or so I realized I lost myself, my identity, who I am and whose I am.  I had been out of a relationship for quite a few years so the idea of falling in love again just intrigued me because it was something I was so afraid of all that time before.  And for me when it comes to relationships I have a tendency to give my all from jump which in the end either will leave you in a happy relationship still or heartbroken wondering what did you do wrong.  But we have to understand and realize that this really may not be the case.  We may have wanted something so bad and got exactly what we thought we wanted instead of ultimately waiting on the Lord. 
I remember I sat down and had a talk with my pastor once I got back home and he warned me to not get in a relationship but to spend this time reflecting on everything that had taken place in the last year but all I could think was pastor I am getting old and Love is what I desire and with that being said that is what I pursued.  I allowed myself to lose that very thing that I was trying to get you ladies to hold on too and that was celibacy.  For me I was doing so good holding out and keeping myself out of situations where I wouldn’t compromise in how I felt about maintaining something so precious.  But I fell short and in my falling short I noticed gradually I started to lose me and all God had built up, restored and fixed in me. 
It was no longer about him (GOD), my passion, purpose or destiny but it became more about the MAN; wanting to fulfill and be all that I could to him in hopes of being a wife sooner than later.  NEVER dummy down who you are; your purpose, destiny or passion for anyone.  When you do I realize it takes your power and the very essence of who you are.  We must remember that we are fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image and the apple of his eye.  We should NEVER give so much of ourselves to one person to just end up feeling empty, alone, with regret and wishing you could go back to the way things use to be.  Count it all joy; every experience is a learning one, a growing one.  Start to learn to love and embrace YOU all while letting God be the ruler over your life.  NEVER make someone a priority when clearly you only seem to be there option.  You are WORTH more and MEAN more than that. 
I started to feel misery and that me being home was causing all this because I wasn’t pursing and doing what I loved which is makeup.  I started to fall into the web of deception that the enemy is great at doing.  I began to think that what I wanted to do couldn’t be accomplished here at home but I had to discover that you have to pave the way for yourself.  And if I wanted to bring something new to Little Rock then I shouldn’t allow anything to separate me from it not even a relationship.  You create what you want because the possibilities of doing and being Great are endless.  Just don’t allow anyone or anything to come in and rob you of your focus or dreams.  We can give people or relationships too much of ourselves that we end up lost.
I just want to encourage you to continue to do YOU and spare no expense of the relationship you have with God, your passion, purpose or destiny at the expense of someone else.  If they can’t continue to build you up, drive you like you did yourself before they came along then they may not be it for you.  Don’t be sad or think all hope is gone cause it’s not maybe there destiny is just not lined up with yours.  And also don’t lose yourself worth, identity or celibacy just to receive this temporary fix that pulls you farther and farther away from the will of God.  Not everyone is WORTHY to take or get what you got; cherish it and focus on pleasing God.  Know that one day when its time and you have started to fulfill those things God has given you, then he will supply you with that man you so long for and will one day have the fairytale we ladies all have dreamt about and longed for.  NEVER SETTLE for less than what God has for you and go to him with a repenting heart so that he can restore back unto you everything you need and you can get back to YOU because now I can say I’m getting back to ME and WORTH it, I sure am and so are YOU!!!  

Comments

  1. My marriage has been completely transformed by the A New Beginning workshop by Dr Itua love spell. I am shocked that so much can be done in love spell by Dr itua and that a marriage can so quickly get on the road to recovery…The resources taught by this Dr Itua love spell really work and can help repair a failing marriage. I would strongly recommend Dr Itua love spell to any couple that is considering divorce. One step will change your life and marriage .
    Here is Dr itua contact..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   whatsapp  ..   +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“When I Wake Up”

Good Afternoon LADIES, How are we? I hope each of you is doing Amazing as for me I had to take a moment and blog about something that has been on my mind for the last month or so. (Listen to music while reading) Here goes: I think Jill Scott said it best in the song, “ When I Wake Up ” in the opening she says “ too much on my mind ,” is exactly what I have had going on. So for the last month I have felt the pressure of life and wanting to leave AR so bad. I feel that it is so slow and no room for real progression. Really I ultimately miss living in California and I long to be back there. It’s been so unsettling that it almost makes me want to pull out the little spackle of hair that sits upon my head. I try to get busy doing things to find fulfillment or pleasure but even those things only give me the temporary excitement. I often have to ask myself the question really what is it that I’m wanting or feeling that I am missing in life. And the only thing I can think of is true happi

Life I Know

Hello Ladies, So I know I have been away for a while and I have come to the conclusion that I am a sporadic writer. When something hits me deep in my spirit or soul I have to take a moment to write it out cause writing is my therapy. This blog is just a bunch of thoughts that were going through my head one day as I was having an emotional day or should I say couple of days. Usually I can shake it off and pray and then feel fine but these things have been beating me to my core for some time now. Any who here goes!!! (Cue music, please!!! This song has so much meaning to what I have been feeling.) To walk around every day wondering aimlessly in a world that’s so cold but still able to be a light of hope and encouragement to others who endure so much pain and emotions. But I look in the mirror and ask myself what about your secret pain, the tears, the fears that you endure. No one knows cause often people are so consumed with their stuff that you walk in this life alone, not alone in

I See You!!!

Hello Beautiful Ladies, Its been quite a while I must say but there has been something that has really been pressing on me so I’m writing this blog out of my anguish, out of a place that is near and dear to me and that is the very essence of each Teenage Girl or Young Woman that lives in misery.   It’s sad to me to see young ladies so lost without a sense of identity of their own but would rather act it out by wanting to be like their favorite celebrity.   Not realizing that even their lives aren’t as happy as they seem.   The makeup, the weaves, the wigs, the tight skirts, cropped shirts just expose the outer view but what I want to discover is the real you.   The real you that loves hard, feels pain constantly because your life wasn’t or isn’t what you think it should be.   I want to pull you close and just hug you and let you know everything will be ok and that you don’t have to change to be seen.   It saddens me to know that there are young ladies out here taking their