Skip to main content

Uncertainties of Time

 
Well Hello Ladies,

I know, I know it has been forever since I have posted anything.  Honestly I actually lost my motivation to write for a while.  You know when life deals you a certain hand it often times can be hard to bounce back to what you use to do but I can now gladly say that I am back.

So I will start this blog by saying is it just me or does it seem that life knocks you down and you feel there’s no way to get back up.  The uncertainties of what’s going on, what am I doing wrong.  That makes it seem that life is almost impossible to live so I ask what do you do.  Do you just give up, throw in the towel and just say this is as good as it gets.  NO, you build up your faith, push yourself to keep moving, for it’s only a bump in the road and life won’t always be chaotic.  I’m writing this because life for me in the past year had been full of ups and downs, topsy-turvy and just no hope or no since of peace was in sight.  Since October of 2011 when the time came that my job had ended, I had to leave California, it seemed that it had all came crumbling down and any source of stability was nowhere to be found.  From California to Colorado no job, from Colorado to Arkansas still no job.  In the midst of submitting resume after resume you start to lose faith and hope that anything will ever come through.  This will have a tendency to weigh heavy on one’s spirit, one’s heart.  Feeling inadequate and questioning why this seems to keep happening. Why does it seem to be an ongoing cycle.  So is this what my life has become now is what I ask myself. 

One thing I have discovered as I took a break from writing this and life has still gone on; is that you have to change your thinking.  To get a positive outcome, you must speak and think positive thoughts.  I knew if I continued to live in the negative that things would never change and life would just continue to stay the same.  So I admonish you to think about what your thinking about.  If you have a defeated attitude then you have already set yourself up for defeat but if you have an "I'm more than a conqueror" attitude then your thoughts will be all things can and will become new and positive.  For me I just felt that there was no light at the end of the tunnel but now I see that God has brought me into a new season.  And it’s a season of prosperity, stability and financial freedom.  Which is what I have so longed for.  I couldn’t understand why it was one blow after another, one disappointment after another disappointment but I had to come to realize that without a test or trial there is no growth or progress we can’t continue to live life the same way.  Especially if you have an anointing or calling on your life.  You will forever be tested, forever be tried because if not then you have no testimony, no opportunity to speak life and help the next person going through almost the same situations.  I can now say I am so thankful for the process and all that I have endured and gone through cause at the end of the day it was a trying of my faith and my will to continue to stand and persevere through adversity.  So as the bible says to “count it all Joy.”  And that is exactly what I am doing.  That which does not kill you most certainly makes you stronger and helps you to know and realize how much you are truly Worth It. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“When I Wake Up”

Good Afternoon LADIES, How are we? I hope each of you is doing Amazing as for me I had to take a moment and blog about something that has been on my mind for the last month or so. (Listen to music while reading) Here goes: I think Jill Scott said it best in the song, “ When I Wake Up ” in the opening she says “ too much on my mind ,” is exactly what I have had going on. So for the last month I have felt the pressure of life and wanting to leave AR so bad. I feel that it is so slow and no room for real progression. Really I ultimately miss living in California and I long to be back there. It’s been so unsettling that it almost makes me want to pull out the little spackle of hair that sits upon my head. I try to get busy doing things to find fulfillment or pleasure but even those things only give me the temporary excitement. I often have to ask myself the question really what is it that I’m wanting or feeling that I am missing in life. And the only thing I can think of is true happi

Life I Know

Hello Ladies, So I know I have been away for a while and I have come to the conclusion that I am a sporadic writer. When something hits me deep in my spirit or soul I have to take a moment to write it out cause writing is my therapy. This blog is just a bunch of thoughts that were going through my head one day as I was having an emotional day or should I say couple of days. Usually I can shake it off and pray and then feel fine but these things have been beating me to my core for some time now. Any who here goes!!! (Cue music, please!!! This song has so much meaning to what I have been feeling.) To walk around every day wondering aimlessly in a world that’s so cold but still able to be a light of hope and encouragement to others who endure so much pain and emotions. But I look in the mirror and ask myself what about your secret pain, the tears, the fears that you endure. No one knows cause often people are so consumed with their stuff that you walk in this life alone, not alone in

I See You!!!

Hello Beautiful Ladies, Its been quite a while I must say but there has been something that has really been pressing on me so I’m writing this blog out of my anguish, out of a place that is near and dear to me and that is the very essence of each Teenage Girl or Young Woman that lives in misery.   It’s sad to me to see young ladies so lost without a sense of identity of their own but would rather act it out by wanting to be like their favorite celebrity.   Not realizing that even their lives aren’t as happy as they seem.   The makeup, the weaves, the wigs, the tight skirts, cropped shirts just expose the outer view but what I want to discover is the real you.   The real you that loves hard, feels pain constantly because your life wasn’t or isn’t what you think it should be.   I want to pull you close and just hug you and let you know everything will be ok and that you don’t have to change to be seen.   It saddens me to know that there are young ladies out here taking their